Updated 16Apr'17, valid for travel to complete on/before
Package rate per
person in SGD
|2 to 3 Pax
|4 Pax Up
|2 to 3 Pax
|4 Pax Up
|2 to 3 Pax
|4 Pax Up
- Bronze Package:
- Yogyakarta City - Cakra Kembang Hotel (3*) or The Cube Hotel
- Semarang City - Quest Hotel (3*) or Pandanaran Hotel (3*)
- Silver Package:
- Yogyakarta City - Grand Tjokro Hotel (4*) or Merapi Merabu
- Semarang City - MG Suites Maven Hotel (4*) or Santika Priemire Hotel (4*)
- Gold Package:
- Yogyakarta City - Eastparc Yogyakarta Hotel (5*)
- Semarang City - Gumaya Hotel (5*)
- Return airport - hotel - airport transfer by seat-in-coach services.
- 01 night stay in Semarang at your choice of hotel with daily breakfast.
- 02 nights
stay at your choice of hotel with daily breakfast
- All transfers, meals and sightseeing as per tour itinerary
- Personal Insurance & all items of a personal nature
- Compulsory Tipping for driver / guide $16 per person (Pay direct to the guide)
DAY 01 SINGAPORE / YOGYAKARTA - SULTAN PALACE - WATER CASTLE - MALIBORO STREET (L, D)
- Upon arrival at Yogyakarta Adisucipto International Airport , welcome by our
representative, commence on a city tour, visit the Sultan Palace (The Yogya Kraton) with its
grand and elegant Javances architecture, lay in the center of the city. Built in 1756 to 1790, by
Sultan Hamengkubuwono, its is the traditional residence of the Sultan and also as a
Javanese artistic and cultural center. Then, visit the Water Castle (Taman Sari), which was an
intrinsic part of Palace life, a garden with waterways and hundreds of flowering trees. Its was also built as a
fortress as well as a place for worship that is also has a little mosque at the Sumur Gumuling.
Taman Sari consist of The Sacred Room, which functioned as a hermitage place for the Sultan and his
family. The Bathing Pool, this is the pleasure place for the Royal family. Kenanga or Cemeti Island,
this area compounds with buildings such as Kenanga or Cementi Island, Sumur Gumuling and underground
passages. After lunch at local restaurant, visit the popular Maliboro Street for your
DAY 02 YOGYAKARTA - KALI ADEM VILLAGE - GUNUNG MERAPI - SALAK PONDOH - BOROBUDUR TEMPLE (B, L, D)
- After breakfast, drive to Kali Adem Village for a close-up view of the majestic
Gunung Merapi, then visit Salak Pondoh (Snake Skin Fruit) Plantation. Next stop, visit Borobudur
Temple, this famous 9th-century Mahayana Buddhist Temple located in Magelang about one hour drive
from Jogjakarta City. This huge monument consists of six square platforms topped by three
circular platforms and is decorated with 2672 relief panels and 504 Buddha statues. A main dome located
at the center of the top platform is surrounded by 72 Buddha statues seated inside a perforated
stupa. Built during the reign of the Sailendra Dynasty, the temple design in Gupta architecture
reflects India's influence on the region.
DAY 03 YOGYAKARTA / SEMARANG - SAM PO KONG TEMPLE - MASJID AGUNG - LAWANG SEWU (B, L, D)
- After breakfast, checkout from hotel, then take a scenic drive to Semarang City,
on arrival visit the impressive Sam Po Kong Temple (Gedung Batu Temple), originally established by a
Chinese Muslim explorer, Admiral Zheng He. The huge temple complex houses five temples
in a mixed Chinese Javanese architectural style and these temples are Sam Po Kong Temple,
Tho Tee Kong Temple, Kyai Juru Mudi Temple, Kyai Jangkar Temple and Kyai Chundrik Bumi
Temple. Thereafter, stop at the popular Kampung Laut Restaurant for a sumptuous seafood dinner.
Next, visit the majestic Masjid Agung Semarang (Great Mosque of Semarang). Built in 2001 through
2006, visitor can see the unique architecture of the mosque which is a blend of Javanese,
Roman and Arabic. Apart from being a place of worship the Great Mosque is also an integrated
tourism education, religion, education center and activity center of Islamic symbols. Another
attraction of this mosque is the Al Husna Tower, standing 99 meters height and the 19th floor is for
panoramic view of the city of Semarang. Proceed to visit Lawang Sewu, a complex of several buildings, it is
named in Javanese, which means ' Thousand Doors ' due to the buildings design with numerous doors
and arcs. It was initially used by the national railway of Dutch East Indies and after the
Japanese invaded Indonesia in 1942, the complex was used as a prison and also for a place for execution.
Dinner at local restaturant.
DAY 04 SEMARANG / SINGAPORE (B)
- After breakfast, checkout from hotel and transfer to the airport for your
departure back to Singapore.
- Tour Package is conducted daily.
- Restricted to one baggage per person for airport/hotel/airport transfer.
- Any extension of stay after the tour on own arrangement, return airport
transfer will not be provided.
- Cancellation charges apply after booking / confirmation of tour packages