EM > 2019 - 1Day Batam Makan Makan Tour Itinerary (E)
Updated 15 Mar'19, Valid for travel on/before 30 Dec'19
Package rate per
person in SGD (Adult / Child)
|4 - 5 Persons
||> 6 Persons
(Age below 3 yrs)
( Monday ~ Thursday )
( Fridays - Sunday, Eve & Public
- 02-Way Ferry Ticket by Batam Fast (
- 01-Day Batam City & Shopping Tour with Seafood Lunch at Golden Prawn
- Entrance ticket to THE ILLUSION
- 1 x High Tea at Montigo Resort
- 1 x Dinner Indonesian food at Local Restaurant
- Cultural Village Entrance fee
- Air-Conditioned Coach
- Guide Assist
Above fare exclude:
- Port charges at S$29.00
(Adult/Child/Infant) per person payable during booking
- Port charges include Singapore PDF (Passenger Departure fee) of S$7/pax, Surcharge of
S$15/pax & Batam Terminal Fee of S$7/pax
- Guide and driver tipping of S$2 per person
- Personal Insurance, optional tour, porterage fee, VISA
fee, and all expenses of purely personal nature
|High Tea at Montigo Resort
DAY 01 SIN/Batam (Seafood Lunch/ High Tea / Dinner)
- (Singapore Time)
07:20 am Assemble at Harbourfront Centre, collect your boarding pass
(Please refer to the Ferry Time Under the Booking Information),
am (Please refer to the Ferry Time Under the Booking Information)
Depart by high speed ferry to Batam
- (Batam time)
08:20 am (Upon arrive at Sekupang International Ferry Terminal and
after immigration and customs you will be greets by PT. Nusajaya Indofast
T&T tour guide and escorted to awaiting air-conditioned bus and start
our One Day Batam City & Shopping Tour, en route you will be visit:
Maha Vihara Duta Maitreya Temple.
➢ One Stop Service (Golden Layer Cakes, Chocolate House, Batik
Outlet & Golden Factory Outlet )with own expenses.
➢ THE ILLUSION.
➢ Lunch will be serve at Golden Prawn 933.
➢ Koffie Factory, where you can learn about coffee and see how it’s
➢ Cultural village, where you can discover the mangroves along the
coast of the old village, learn about villager culture, enjoy local
traditional dance performance.
➢ High Tea at Montigo Resort or Last Shopping at Mega Mall
➢ Dinner at Indonesian Food Local restaurant
- 18:00 pm Proceed to International Ferry Terminal
- 19:00 pm Ferry depart from Batam Center Ferry Terminal to Singapore
(Route for itinerary & time subject to change and arrange by Guide).
Please collect boarding pass at least 3 days before the departure date
for Public Holiday.
- Private Coach (Minimum 6 pax): $80 per
- Rates quoted are in Singapore Dollars
- Infant $19.00 exclude port charges (Below 3 Years old)
- Above mentioned itinerary and ferry timing are subject to change
without prior notice and condition.
- Amendment fees of S$5 per pax will be imposed once booking confirmed for
Amendment Date, Amendment pax details, Amendment Timing.
- After boarding pass is collected, an admin fee will be
imposed at S$ 20/pax for guest replacement.
- Photo gallery